Product Info & Directions
- Water based formula, Meaning it will not dry out the surfaces its applied to or used on.
- Leaves tires looking like new.
- Not greasy, Low sheen, Like new look.
- Protects against harmful UV rays that make surfaces age and crack.
- Hydrophobic properties makes water repel and bead.
- Product can be used on multiple surfaces including plastic, vinyl, tires, rubber, and leather.
- Clean surface of any dirt, grime, oils, or other contaminants.
- Shake bottle.
- Spray onto applicator, or directly onto surface.
- Work product into surface using an applicator or a microfiber cloth.
- Wipe off as much product as desired.
- Allow Perl to dry before car is driven.
- If multiple layers is desired (for a more glossy look) wait 20 minutes.
Return & Refund Policy
All items can be returned within 30 days only if items are unused and unopened. If items are used or opened, a return will not be issued. Customer is responsible for return shipping costs. If you would like to make a return or have questions about your order, please contact us at email@example.com.
- All items that are in stock and ordered before 4PM PST, are shipped the same day. (Excludes weekends)
- Delivery confirmation is required on large purchases of $100+ to help protect our customers from lost or stolen packages.
- Please double check shipping address to make sure address is correct.
- If you have any questions about your order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.